How to Flash using YGDP Tool (CPB Firmware)
YGDP Tool – Features:
Ability to Flash Multiple DevicesDirectly dependent on your computer’s USB ports, the YGDP tool can allow you to flash multiple devices all at once. Each different device gets its own progress bar and log report once the flash has finished.
One Time InstallYou only need to install the whole package once on your system. It is not portable but once installed, you can use it for as much installations.
Ability to Download FirmwareThe tool itself can be used to directly download firmware from the online repository. As multiple devices are supported with this, you need to sieve through in order to find the right firmware for your device.
Simple User InterfaceYGDP tool has a very straight-forward approach to the User Interface, with no extra buttons or images. All devices have unique windows and IDs to help differentiate them from each other.
Built-in Help GuideThe tool comes with a built-in help guide that you can utilize to get a know how about the program. It is also helpful for new users trying the program for the very first time.
How to Flash using YGDP Tool
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your Computer.
- Download and install YGDP Tool on your computer.
- Now, Open YGDP Flashing Tool (C:YLXZGJYGDPYGDP_Assembly.exe).
- Once YGDP Flashing Tool is launched.
- Now, enter the Password 369 or 9527 and click on Login button.
- Once you are able to see the main screen of YGDP Tool, then click on the Config button.
- And add the CPB firmware (locate the CPB firmware that you want to flash on your android device):
- Now, Click on the Apply button.
- Now, connect your android device to the computer (make sure it is power off and battery installed).
- Now, click on the Start Button to begin the flashing.
- Once Flashing is completed you will be able to see green Upgrade Successful message.
Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the YGDP Flashing Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
Always press volume up key from the device and connect to the computer then start the flashing process.
Compatibility issue: If YGDP Tool doesnt work in Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, in that situation right click on the YGDP_Assembly.exe > Properties > Run this Program in compatibility mode for Windows XP.
Credits: YGDP tool is created by Coolpad Inc, so full credits goes to them for the tool.